Streetscene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survey lang Guys: Do we need to follow any themes strictly in creating our rides?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fork

Fork

Survey lang Guys: Do we need to follow any themes strictly in creating our rides? Empty
PostSubject: Survey lang Guys: Do we need to follow any themes strictly in creating our rides?   Survey lang Guys: Do we need to follow any themes strictly in creating our rides? I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:12 pm

JDM, USDM, EUDMS, SPOONS, MUGENS and the like.

For me, whether you choose a JDM, USDM, EUDM or any other DMs and themes for that matter as a theme for pimping your ride is in itself a work of art because it can be considered as your masterpiece for the reason that it reflects your passion and creativity in creating your car. Thereby, if you opt for a theme as a guideline for setting up your ride, then good for you.

Your car’s appearance is important because it somehow reflects who you really are. It is like an I.D. that people can see each and every time you roam the streets.

However, I believe that we should stop being copy cats in creating our rides. Because as we do so, we loose our identity, OUR OWN PERSONALITY.

What I’m trying to say is that sometimes, your car needs to have a personality distinct from the others. You need not be a rice-boy though. A minor change from the preferred theme would not hurt because that makes you identifiable from the others. Sometimes, you need to experiment a little in creating your rides because that makes it extra special. In the first place, that is the reason why we set-up our rides in order for it to excel and to look different from the others in order to make it UNIQUE in a good sense though!

I’m not against those people who are strictly following these themes because maybe that makes them happy and fulfilled. Good for you guys!

For me, such themes are meant as guidance in dressing up a ride. If you try to mix a portion of them, well there's no problem with that. It is still your car and it's up to you on what suits you best.

What matters most is that your car looks great and that you are happy and satisfied with how it looks regardless of whatever theme you have followed or not.

Anyways, please share your inputs and insights on my query. Thanks to all of you and Good luck on pimping your rides guys!

Drive Safely!
cheers

Last edited by Fork on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spoon

Spoon

Survey lang Guys: Do we need to follow any themes strictly in creating our rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey lang Guys: Do we need to follow any themes strictly in creating our rides?   Survey lang Guys: Do we need to follow any themes strictly in creating our rides? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:08 am

Spoon and Mugen are JDM themes.. Thanks! Just clearing lang po..

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Survey lang Guys: Do we need to follow any themes strictly in creating our rides?
Page 1 of 1